View Single Post
Old 2009-02-06, 11:17   Link #62
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Don't believe this image has been posted yet. From 2ch:
Spoiler:

Looks great. I'm surprised that Yamakan is not involved with this series, considering the legendary concert scene from episode 12 Live Alive of Haruhi came from his hands. I really wanted him to be working on this series...

As for the series itself, really looking forward to it. I'm a HUGE fan of girls in bands - I think that's the COOLEST ideas ever - naturally I listen to ZONE a lot XD and I definitely watched Linda Linda Linda. There needs to be more girls in bands or girl bands even - not just dancing around and singing, but actually playing the instruments.

I hope the seiyuu themselves better prepare themselves and practice the instruments, because when the time comes for a live concert, they're gonna have to play instruments themselves.

(As for Haruhi, I am somewhat suspicious of this whole "rerun" thing. It's probably KyoAni up to their usual viral marketing strategy. They got some surprises in store for us and we won't know about it until the day of the so-called "re-run")
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote