View Single Post
Old 2011-05-21, 04:45   Link #179
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Èlise: And I thought I'm going to see only a handful of students from Tokyo Butei High School. *sighs*
Hanzou: Well, at least you're a student, Kujo-kun. Now that it's raining Original Characters harder than a tropical cyclone in here, I have to update my student roster. Kono yarou.
Mahhh.... It's not that's bad... Aria OC still has law and order... Either that or the Canaans are getting too old to cause anymore havoc like we used to

BACKLOG MICRO DESTROYER !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Yes! An Original Character thread! I shall submit my original character idea here from the General Discussion.

"Pardon. I seem to have this habit of ignoring incompetent people."

Élise Kujō (久城エリース)
Occupation: Student [Originally from Académie des Détectives Armés, France, temporarily transferred to Tokyo Butei High School]
Division: Inquesta
Ancestor: Victorique de Blois
Inventory: FAMAS F1, Emerson SARK
Physical Characteristics: She possesses the traits of members of the Gray Wolf bloodline: long blond hair, petite stature and green eyes. Élise is usually seen wearing long dresses in France, but is not as choosy as Jeanne when it comes to the uniform change; however, she wears a specialized trenchcoat over her uniform in her stay in Tokyo Butei High School.
Attitude: Élise is most usually snide in her remarks and does not prefer to interact with others, with a less hands-on approach in a number of cases. She is notable for "getting the right information at the right place at the right time" in France. Her prowess in investigative skills, however, is not complimented by her poor experience in handling firearms.
I can't imagine Vic- no, Elise wielding a FAMAS... It's not that I'm not trying... It's just... Beyond me But the SARK is good, if only because they're required to be armed one way or another.

Also, I remember a certain other little girl that also has a habit of ignoring stupid people

So I guess Kujo eventually manned up and kissed Victorique... Cause that's how you get a girl pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yes I am. Meet Mara S. Brouwer.

....Eh ? Not your infamous Project [Keroko] incarnation - The Heroine of the Multiverse ?

Alsoooo... I guess someone would have to say this (these) eventually...

1. Horny much?

2. What big horns you have!

3. And ain't nothing but a horn dawg

4. Horn if you're h-

*Transmission End*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera Sleith View Post
I really liked Valkyrie Profile, thus it inspired me in creating this character based on that game's main character.

Spoiler:
I like her.

I like her alot.

Every time we start an OC thread in a new series I've always find a girl that I can't get out of my head.

In Nanoha OC there's Maren... Or possibly Keroko, I had a little tsundere thing going for her too...

In Toaru OC there's Sibyl... Nyan might had issued some kind of 'stern warning' against me touching her...

In Aria OC... Could you be the one...?

EDIT:

Japanese Alias: Minato Arisato
True Name: Michael Auditore
Butei Rank: 'A'
Ancestor: Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Legendary Master Assassin of the Brotherhood)
Department: Dagula
Bloodline Ability: Eagle Vision
Weapon: Heckler & Koch USP .45ACP with two-tone finish,Emerson Combat Karambit

Character's Catch phrase:

"My way is fun too."

Character's job description:

"Interrogating a hostile witness is like proposing marriage. You want to get it right the first try; So you don't settle until you find the perfect spot... You take special care to set the right ambiance and set the mood... And then you wait for the best moment to pop the question."

Spoiler for Background:

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-05-21 at 06:36.