View Single Post
Old 2007-06-17, 02:37   Link #2024
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

WE MUST CLEANSE THIS PLACE WITH ORBITAL FIRE!!!!

Not quite the multi-page backlog, but there's a lot of new profiles in the last page alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Btw, Are you sure you want to kill me even with the Man Festival Shield up?

*Tais pokes Tshouryuu
Tshou: Yes Tais? I'm busy trying to survive here.
Tais: Err... Director? Yui just wanted to confirm something. Its rather important.
Tshou: What?
Yui: That shield of your's... Its suppose to protect you right?
Tshou: That's right. With it, no man will dare to attack me!! BWAHAHAHA!!
Yui: Okay... so can you explain to me how that would protect you from Kyla Scrya, Yuuno's mother.
Tshou: What's so hard to understand? They won't want to wi... wait did you say Yuuno's mother?! As in a female?!
Yui: Yes.
Tshou: Errr...
*Tshouryuu performs Tsuzuki Secret Technique: Revised - Run away and leave clueless subordinate to take the punishment instead.

*cough* Kay and Mai should be able to take care of you on my behalf then....

*demonic laughter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
To celebrate the 2k posts, a little lookback, and update.

Spoiler for Rurika (40% complete):
So you finally completed Rurika's profile then? Cool! ALthough I'm still wondering why her club has so much beef against her, but thankfully haxx saves the day!

And when you meant crossbow, it really is a cross (not in the usual manner though ) And multi-shot arrows FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
BLUECHEESIUM MISSILE, UTE!!!!!!

Here we go again, the ED for I-n's. Not as epic, because its slower, and less scene changes. I've put all those OCs who has submitted seiyuu names there. Apologies Flames, I couldn't find the seiyuu for Issei and Derflinger either...

I forgot about this! This'll help visualization: Here.
Spoiler for YELL:
And there's more!
Spoiler for Badass Captain Yuuno!:
This one was what Saint X highlighted to me as a preferred uniform for Yuuno when he temporarily helms Silvana. I didn't like like because the head seems wrong, but after some thought I felt that it would work, so just add those Nanohaverse uniform spheres to the upper sleeves, and fix his head, give him his normal expression, and add the Captain's cap - Viola! Chain Breaker Captain!
So not only did you provide us with even more win with this ED, but the potential idea for "YUUNO THE SCRYA GIGA CHAIN BREAKER CAPTAIN GARLOCK"?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

As promised, a bit of Kha VS Dios:
Spoiler for Mid-childa you say?:
THIS, IS, VELKA!!!
Dio is gonna get owned by Leo- este Kha there. No God Empress gonna help you now Awesome scenario here

and...

THIS IS BELKA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Pardon the double post, but I would like to separate this from the about post for future expansion.

Here's the long awaited Sakura Zaki profile, done in the style of Saga/Tiara because I feel its very appropiate, and from our exchanges I see that Sakura and Reinforce seem to a ALOT in common, which you'll see at the end.

Forgive me, I tried to be stylish in bringing in the biodata, but I think I fell on my face.
Spoiler for The Edge - 1st Point:
See why I can't do melodrama? Let's hope it gets better next post...
On the one hand, she truly is Saberazaki

I like soliloqueys, and this one's no exception, Sakurazaki's quite eloquent... a far cry from the other Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The interlude Part 11 is here. Typically, your "war speech before final battle" chapter. Not as long, but here it is.

Spoiler for Part 11 : Before End:

OKAYYY...The army is not remotely THAT large. It's just that I can't find a more appropriate pic to suit the smaller size. Just reimagine the size based on the image.

Part 12 will be multi-parters or a one-shot depending on whether or not I want to giga-expand each knight's individual sections...It's not really their story though...

Anyway...Part 12 : Painful Revelations(tentative), coming soon. :3
"My Lord, we do not have 10,000 men!"

"We do not... we have 100,000!!!!!"

Came to mind while looking at the pics

The final stage is now set for the tragedy to follow anytime now... and Saga rallying his troops further adds to his already high badass points.

And for the second time today...

THIS IS BELKA!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
This is Epicsicum!! I can't wait for part 13.

Hmm... I had a bit of time so I went and created Seles profile even though I said I wasn't going to.

Spoiler for Seles Profile - To be updated:

So you finally made a profile for the cat-alyst responsible for...

SHIRO NO PANTSU!!!!!

I know that Seles was sexy and all... But a walking pheremone plant? Someone start an "Enemies of Womankind" list already

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Finished at last:

Spoiler for Dance of the Demons - Act V:

Kha's arrival should finish the story. There'll also be a flashback not directly related to the current plot.
Unusual weakness in the Aether Threads there, and Signum taking advantage and showing us what she's made of!!!! Extremely Awesome!

Although Fate goes the... fate of Nanoha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
Brilliant. *worships*
Though, towards the end it gets slightly harder to follow because you're missing some quotation marks, so it's kind of confusing to figure out who's talking and what they're saying.

Since I know lazy people like me are too lazy to go back to the first page and look for my character's profile, I editted it in there and I'll post it here as well. :X
not that anyone ever reads anything I post ;______________;
Spoiler for minor profile edit for Krystal:
Would be better if you posted the entire profile here for review. Anyways though, impressive AOE Spell here

--------------------------------

And now for more artwork, this time made by Most Awesome Artist FlameSparkZ (). This is a request drawing, behold his divine awesomeness!!!!

Spoiler for Mai Enna:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.