Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-30, 15:50   Link #12423
Chris38

Well, sorry for bringing subjects that have been "discussed to death" Magin.

I hope that this topic hasn't been "discussed to death" already, well it was from chapter 15 of Season II. Well what do you think Inner Moka meant when she said I don't feel that you need to be stronger. Whatever you do it's because my blood is flowing through you. ... Well if you don't remember it's mentioned here .... I'm not asking about the literal meaning, but does that mean that Moka's vampire blood is influencing him in more ways then just changing his body. Well it could be about the topic that even I know that was discussed before ( and that is the mental influence of the vampire blood ) , but Inner Moka could also mean that the vampire blood is somehow controlling ( to a lesser extent then in Tsukune's berserk vampire form, of course ) the actions that Tsukune takes, or I heard that in some vampire myths ( I'm not sure on this one ) a vampire who created a new vampire, by draining all of the newborns human blood and injecting him with his vampire blood ( something similar to what Moka did to Tsukune, without the draining of all blood part, well I can't say that she hasn't drained any amount of his blood, becuase she still sometimes sucks it from him ) ... anyway after that the vampire mentioned before has nearly complete control over the newborns actions ( it depends on the myth ). So could Inner Moka have had a similar "power" over Tsukune ... of course I'm cretin that Tsukune still has his free will, but it might be that Inner Moka could plant some sort of "suggestions" inside Tsukune ... which would make him take decisions that would suit Inner Moka ...

Of course, it's only a suggestion ... so take it as you like
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote