View Single Post
Old 2011-09-02, 16:58   Link #587
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Judging by the amount of action oriented animation and 3D animation they are using in Nichijou, KyoAni is up to something. it can't all be for the K-On movie...since K-On isn't an action type anything (unless they go all out for a concert). So that suggests they have something in the works that will require these demostrated skills.
I could see that 3D animation really making "Snowy Mountain Syndrome" into a few great episodes(two or three though?) if they have decided to animate a new season of Haruhi. And if they are gonna to animate "Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya", then we'd see a few great action sequences.

Since I am also a FMP fan, I'd love to see more of that series too, but I am really hoping for new Haruhi anime soon. There is just so much cool stuff that has not been animated yet(and a few characters that have yet to be introduced that I really want to see).

And why wouldn't KyoAni go all out for concert scenes in K-ON? After all, they went all out in how they animated the "Live Alive" concert scenes.