View Single Post
Old 2009-08-04, 16:20   Link #996
luckyssol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDimension View Post
This actually makes sense because the number of people keep dwindling in each episode. 19>18>17 If Kanon/Shannon=1 then that'll even lower it to 16. I'm going to assume from the 13 sacrifices from the epitaph that there are really only 14 REAL people on the island. If things continue as they are now, in episode 5 another person will be eliminated and there will be only 16 people, and on ep6 15 people and by ep7 there will be only 14(assuming it ends on ep7). Coincidence? I think not.

And I want to call this out now, an evil Battler is going to show himself in the near future episode. Who knows if he actually is the real one or the culprit himself or a manifestation of Beatrice, he will show up and (mind the pun) Battle with battler.
Trivia: Which scene in Umineko shows the most people all together in front of Battler?

I don't know the answer but I think it's when they eat the first meal after arriving on the island. I think only 15 people are there during that scene.

If we assume people are faking others identities by using masks or whatever then the body count is what is important.

Does anyone know the answer?
luckyssol is offline   Reply With Quote