View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 00:01   Link #31
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Right now, I only have a few series that I am really interested in, and I see quite a few that I could become interested in.

Will Watch if Crunchyroll has Them
Tari Tari- My most anticipated series. PA Works usually does nice looking work, and this has a lot of the same staff as Hanaseku Iroha. I would have liked Okada on this too. Music being important to the plot is also a plus
Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru!- Very interesting premise. Studio Gokumi is doing it so maybe it will have some good fanservice(Gokumi is made up of former Gonzo animators)
Binbou-gami ga- KanaHana lead and the same team behind Gintama? Yes please. Not too many anime with poverty gods either.

Maybe
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. Premise sounds interesting, AIC can do some good stuff. I would need to know more before deciding on it though.
Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai Hmmm, death goddess sapping the male lead's sex drive? Interesting. Don't really care for feel's previous works though.
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia Sounds like an awesome otome game, but JC Staff and the director(Chiaki Kon) being the guy who directed Higurashi and the horrible Umieko(both were done by DEEN, whose VN adaptation record is even worse than JC Staff's) have given me the equivalent of a red flag. Could be a barometer for how good or bad Little Busters is going to turn out to be.
Ebiten A mixup with a guy looking for the Astronomy Club and winds up in a club for fujoshi interests me, and AIC does decent work so this is a maybe.

Need to Watch originals before I would watch them
Dog Days Dash I really hope Crunchyroll gets both so I can watch both. Alternatively, someone licenses the first season.
Moyashimon Returns Have a bad feeling about Funimation getting both so I would have to delay watching it.

Carryovers from Previous Seasons
Uchuu Kyoudai
Area No Kishi (?)- Not sure if it continues into Summer.

Moetron has their Summer 2012 anime schedule out, and Blood Lad and Yuru Yuri 2 are included in their schedule so if Animucharts version 1 comes out with those on it, I'll update my first page post with that info.
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote