View Single Post
Old 2007-12-29, 16:17   Link #210
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well here's what Naruto needs to change or to do if he wants to surpass all the previous Hokages:

- First of all knowlegde...lots and lots of knowlegde. [for example about Nin/Tai/Gen/Kin jutsu]
Knowlegde about the world and elements. Basic/Advanced strategies to encounter certain types long, mid and close range types. Naruto needs to spend 10 years in the library. And he has ways to do that within weeks/days.

- Second, he really needs to change mentally. I believe he needs to be able to handle situations where he can stay cool at all times. Actually if he can always keep himself cool like against Zabuza/Gaara. He'd do fine.

- Third. Skills. Lots of skills. I believe an Hokage should completely master atleast 2 elements, be an expert in long,mid and close range. And ofcourse be a master in nin, gen and taijutsu.

- Fourth. A true unique specialty and a name/status.
The Shodai was known for his unique abilities such as: Mokoton ninjutsu/ability to control Bijuu. Even before he became Hokage he was one of the men who formed and united the clans. The
Nidaime Hokage was known for his water elemental jutsu's and was the founder of certain important facilities in Konoha.
Sandaime was at a young age informed that he'd be the future Hokage. Talent which was already reckoqnized so early. He was known as a man who mastered almost every jutsu in the village.
Yondaime was known as the Yellow Flash and was already feared before he became Hokage.
He was known for his speed.
Godaime was already legendary before she became Hokage. She is known for her unrivalled medical skills.

Actually if he only improved these 4 things. He'd already surpass most of the hokages.

Naruto is known for it's Kage Bunshins and the Rasengan. But both arent unique.
I think he needs to develop an completely new jutsu that for example needs his blood/chakra/kyuubi. So it cant be copied. Or taught to anyone else except his sons or daughters.