View Single Post
Old 2009-03-08, 04:11   Link #73
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
So I guess, in short, is that Layfon doesn't understand why "using cheap tricks" is wrong. More like he doesn't share the empathy of people's general view of "what you're doing is wrong." To him, as long as there's a side who's happy it is justified... o_O;;

Now I'm starting to feel Layfon needs someone to point it out (in a good way, of course) why is it wrong.
I felt what he did was right and wrong. It's right because the other guys used cheap tricks so why couldn't Layfon do the same. However, at the same time, it's wrong because it doesn't mean that because the other guy used dirty tricks means Layfon can do the same too.

I don't know but I was thinking that if he beat that guy fair and square and even if the news broke out about his deeds, he might still have empathy from the people. But since he did such things back, the people assumed that he knows what he did was wrong which is why he used cheap tricks back so that he could somehow hide that fact which apparently did not turn out as expected.