View Single Post
Old 2009-06-14, 02:53   Link #69
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLney View Post
... you refuse to understand, don't you? That doctor's labor is not FREE. And a doctor's labor is his TIME. Seeing 100 insignificant cases cost him more than 1 serious case.
No, not necessarily.. I shouldn't have to explain the difference between time in surgery and time in an office consulting. Which do you think is going to cost more?

Quote:
I don't know what you are getting at.
That much is obvious.

Quote:
And rich people still die. Far more likely? Where do you get that from?
Seriously? Are you going to try to claim there's no higher incidence of death from treatable diseases among the lower income population?

Quote:
This is exactly why it will fail.

Otherwise, they will all go bankrupt. You want to see a typical example of a fail model? Simple: Medi"..." But why the heck are they still in "business?"
Not for profit != losing money.

Quote:
OK, enough of this. Until you see the difference between cost in term of capital and cost in terms fiat money, I don't see the need to discuss furthermore.
I like how you're trying to portray me as the ignorant one here.

Quote:
Here, read this:

http://www.publicagenda.org/facingup...Choicework.pdf

A fair paper. You know my stance: I'm all for option 1, for it is the only one that talks economic.
Wow, an actual source of sorts. Not that it says anything that wasn't covered here already and it in turn isn't sourced at all. You do have something that goes more in depth that an introduction for a debate topic for schools, right? Incidentily, I believe all the arguements against for option 3 have been addressed.