View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 10:37   Link #42
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
New PV came out today:

Details from the ANN article:

Quote:
The three-minute video highlights the three parts of the game: the character-raising/rearing simulator, the "Brain Burst" battles, and the scenario-based adventure part. It also notes that the limited-edition releases of the game will include an exclusive original video anime.

Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei will be the first of two planned "accelerated world simulation" games based on the original science-fiction light novels. The game will feature an original story supervised by the Accel World light novel series author Reki Kawahara.

The limited edition PlayStation 3 version of the game will bundle a Blu-ray Disc version of the video anime, and the limited edition PlayStation Portable game will come with a DVD version. The limited editions will also feature a special box and include a 60-page book of production materials.

All versions of the game will ship in Japan on September 13. The PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable limited editions will cost 10,480 yen (about US$128) and 9,430 yen (about US$115), respectively. The regular Playstation 3 version will cost 7,330 yen (about US$90), and the regular and downloadable editions of the PlayStation Portable game will cost 6,280 yen (about US$77).
Details we knew already but just thought I'd put it out there for people who didn't know.

Two things that stood out to me in the trailer:

Noumi, why are you there!?

Sky Raker's name was seen in this vid as Sky Laker so I guess it is an L and not a R?

Well anyways, things look pretty awesome from this vid so I can't wait. Oh and another thing I noticed. For the OVA, it looked like Haru's consciousness was in KYH. I wonder how that works.......