Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-20, 13:31   Link #19057
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, that's only if she will survive till Tsukune finally get's together with Moka, since after all currently we still don't know what kind of plans Ikeda has for Akua...
Since Tsukune is Akua's opponent, at least we know she'll be just fine, but of course not without a good fight with Tsukune first, i mean we know itle take a while before both Mokas and Tsukune get together, but even before that happens i can imagine Akua supporting this after getting to know Tsukune.

Still something like this would really be comical.

However, Akua will be Tsukune's first true female opponent that he fights, which is also interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Furthermore I have been thinking that it might be possible that this new enemy is going to mostly consist of humans - probably having some kind of supernatural powers as well, but unlike Hokuto or Tsukune the source of their powers wouldn't be from having ayashi blood in their veins but something entirely ... different then that.

Of course it's only speculation on my part, but having humans as enemies, could once again bring us back to the topic of humans and ayashi coexisting with each other in peace (which is one of the themes of the R+V manga) , not to mention lead to Tsukune having a opportunity for some interesting developments regarding what he actually has became, after getting involved with Moka and the other members of the Newspaper Club...
Fairy Tale also gets it's support from human yakuza and human terrorist organizations as well this much we do know, so seeing Hokuto's rogue side of the organization being composed of humans with powers wouldn't be a surprise, most likely hybrids just like the ones Tsukune encountered at the Youkai Academy.