View Single Post
Old 2006-06-01, 21:23   Link #27
outlaw97

I like I've BECAUSE they have that trancey/electronica sound to them, although their slower pieces are pretty good as well. Though I find that I can't listen to them for extended periods of time - the songs tend to blend together for me after about 2 hours.

For vocals, Lia is probably my top choice, followed closely by Momo, Mami Kawada, and Kotoko. Which is an odd ordering, because the further you go down the list, the more songs I actually listen from said artist. Tori no Uta still blows me away to this day.

Besides the trance aspects, I love how certain songs nail a particular mood down so well. For instance, if I'm feeling moody and dark, I'll fire up Momo's Drowning. Or if I'm programming, Lia's Disentegration will be on my playlist. The only subgenre of I've I rarely listen to are the super-cutsey ones (usually for H-game OPs), where the vocalists sound like chipmunks.

Glad to hear that Momo is moving to do her own stuff, I'll be looking forward to it. Though we hear of people graduating I've, has anyone heard of NEW talent coming in? I hope so, because I use I've Sound to combat my friends who are Morning Musume fanatics.

*pictures massive battle between I've and MM*
outlaw97 is offline   Reply With Quote