View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 00:03   Link #37349
Slilent Type

It would seem from your post I am coming off a little strong. I apologize, I simply believe in laying out my line of thought when discussing things. I wish I could refresh my memories, but it's only on youtube in Thai, I don't speak Thai, nor is it on Amazon, so my memory an manga is all I got. I just get the feeling that most people in the Nanohavurse kind of write most of it of as siblings, because they are told these are Fate's kids, and I remember nothing that explicitly shows Caro doesn't think in this regard, her emotions definitely progress beyond this but even at the end of the strikers manga she is hiding behind the sibling card. I welcome evidence to contrary, but maybe we should further discussion to pms,our visitor comments, or the relationship thread.

By the way you never commented on whether the scene summery I posted in spoiler tags was too much. I just wanted something that could not be misinterpreted since as I said by the end of strikers she is still using the sibling card and Erio is shown thinking how good Caro would look in a skirt and deciding to fallow her to home on the range away from Fate, who it is pretty clear he thinks of as a mother. I actually remember Caro referring to Fate as a big sister figure and she MIGHT HAVE referred to the wildlife perverse as home. I mean if it isn't clear to them want they are how are they going to confront their family with this. I doubt Fate thinks of them as couple, if she did I doubt they be allowed out of sight let alone on a remote nature preservation planet. I am actually considering having Caro ask Fate to wave guardianship other her, so clarity is important.

My current work
Slilent Type is offline   Reply With Quote