View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 08:17   Link #103
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus
She could, but yeah, she's not that reckless. I pointed out to the seriousness of the conflict with the example.
Splendid then.

Quote:
I told that as examples of how others reacted to his crimes, it's not only Nina who receives it as negative.
Yes, but Nina confronted him because of his dark ‘motives’ and ‘ahm evil’ aura with the possibility to stray off. Which of course, didn’t happen from ep 1 to 8. Others also saw him of his crimes, which he easily repel and could’ve killed them considering his ‘motives’, that is none other the essence of his survival, but he didn’t. He kept himself in check.

Quote:
The crimes aren't erased by moving cities and what he's saying implies that he can be a threat to the platoon at the very least.
Implications, which are quite the opposite of what already happen, that was he kept being lawful.

Quote:
Repeating once more: She doesn't want him to get kicked out of the city.
Yes, only the possibility of replacing him from the platoon. Hence she couldn’t accept differences other than her ideals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraminus
Yup, because his actions were inconsistent with his words. His attitude was totally confusing.
Considering his survival philosophy, I’d say it’s fairly consistent and that’s Layfon for you.