View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 11:45   Link #110
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Then she had amnesia of the good things Fon-fon’s conducted during in Zuellni? Fon-fon hadn’t violated any laws.
Once more, those do not clear out his crimes.
Quote:
His crimes were severe in the eyes of Grendan’s and the royal family. Fon-fon was just lucky really.
Because he hid the truth there as well apparently. Even the children of the orphanage who received those cookies had no idea it was dirty money.

Quote:
Unfortunately, as are you. You argued about ‘motives’, I argued about ‘facts’, ‘events that happened’.
I've told about facts of military structure, criminal law and squad safety, that applies in the world of Regios as well. I also told about his crimes that were also facts and his lies that were also facts, from the characters' point of view.

I just saw the same discussion the previous page here and it looks like you held the same view back then. Best if we just drop it like Layfon & Nina did.
Quote:
And you dismiss the fact the Fon-fon hadn’t conduct any crimes of violations under his leadership, but so far he obeyed nearly every order that was given, including from the high ranks. Just because his way of thinking is different she consider them as a ‘crime’.

Maybe you’re right. Lets disagree.
Agreed on that last sentence.
Quote:
You’re right, he should remove under different platoon where they can at least tolerate his differences rather than a rather ‘racist’ or ‘chauvinistic’ squad who likes to prejudice.
To think you're portraying that ideology conflict as racism now, I'm just dropping it. Whatever floats your boat.
Quote:
Your right, that’s why she’s still angry with him in the end. Good for them.
Yup, it makes sense to get angry at liars.