View Single Post
Old 2006-12-23, 11:34   Link #9
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Ah I see how to use it now. Right right. Thanks again (and thanks for explaining). This is a great tool.

p.s. Just to report something that might be of use to you:

When viewing the output file in Firefox, Firefox can't open any of the links (i.e. the individual PMs) in a new window (it says that "the protocol (c) isn't associated with any program"). It can however open the links as a new tab. I think it could be because I've set FF to be my default net browser.

Okay I will take care of this. I assume FF cannot interprete the "file:///" thing. I have to use relative pathes instead. Sorry I should have thought of that too.

edit: Okay I fixed all absolute pathes to relative ones (at least I hope I did not forget something).

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Very nice Jinto Lin. I'm one of those people who are reluctant to delete anything. One of my email account tells me I've used 96% percent of the space of the given 100 mb space. So yeah, I appreciate your tool and will use it as soon as I figure out what you are saying in the opening post. cookies..
I hope I did not mislead you, please don't try to use this tool on your e-mail account though, it is only meant for the post messages XML backup feature of the vBulletin board.

I hope my poor english doesn't trouble you too much ^^'

Last edited by Jinto; 2006-12-23 at 12:21.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote