View Single Post
Old 2007-12-19, 00:32   Link #8
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Whats the point of the third season when they skipped all the good part of the novel.
Allow me to repost possible solutions to the novel 8 problem that I've posted in the Episode 12 thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
After reading the various reviews about how a whole novel is skipped, let me say this:

I agree. It's bad. It's catastrophically bad. It's Armageddon bad. That doesn't mean that the third season, if there is one, is totally ruined. There are a few ways for ZnT anime to revive as a whole.

1. The easiest solution. That whole reunion thing? It was all just a dream. If not both, then Saito. Start off the series from there, and continue.

2. A harder solution - go through every single detail missed, including the date with the necklace present, have a different war, and go through everything again.

3. Sell licensing rights to another (and hopefully better) production studio. We saw this happen with Kanon 2002 and Kanon 2006, and 2002 was not bad to begin with. This way, ZnT can completely pick up the pieces, and go through the road that gave Kanon the glory of being named Best Anime of 2006. Yes, we lose a lot of elements, most notably the seiyuus that make ZnT oh so comparable to Shakugan no Shana, which seems to be winning the war at this point despite a bunch of episode problems, but J.C. Staff should have realized that with various staffing changes beyond their control, ZnT was doomed to fail. Okay, we know J.C. Staff still has this one, so option 3 is out.

Spoiler for The ridiculous option:
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote