View Single Post
Old 2011-10-29, 04:17   Link #3755
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Hey everyone! Now that the cat's out of the bag for Mest, it's safe for me to say that I saw the reveal coming a mile away. Rewatch episode 96 and take a good look with the scene from the council to see what I mean.
Didn't even need to, the OP revealed it pretty well at 1:22
Quote:
There is actually speculation of Ultear joining Fairy Tail?
Another enemy in the fight for Gray-sama? Juvia would go mad...now I really want her to join lol.
Quote:
I say peculiar because the list of former enemies that's joined the guild stands at Juvia, Gajeel, and Pantherlily. If you stretch the definition of "joined" to including becoming friendlier with everyone, there's Evergreen, Fried, and Bixlow as well.

Meanwhile Leon and his gang joined a different guild, the rest of Phantom Lord went off to do whatever, Erza's old friends went out to wander and learn about the world on their own, Laxus got thrown out of the guild, Jellal and the Oricon Seis were all arrested, and the Exceed left to search Earthland.
This is actually a really good observation, the FT recruit numbers are really low! Gotta wonder how such a popular guild hasn't gotten any new members in the traditional way since Lucy.

Anyways, the episode was pretty cool, Makarov growing over 9000 meters and wrecking the ship was awesome...and Azuma winning a 1v3 really hyped up the 7 kin, can't wait to see more of them.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote