View Single Post
Old 2012-10-22, 16:24   Link #774
1337_haxor

Cool Well...

You know, the thing that really sets me off in that movie trailer is not the red fog of doom but the fact tha Madoka has her back turned to the audience.

Let us see...

-Urobuchi said Madoka might not be handling her job all that well.

-Witches start coming back out of a sudden.

-The movie is about a rebellion, but whose rebellion? Madoka's, Kyuubey's or something else entirelly?

The way I see it, Madoka is trying to hide some serious problem under that pink skirt of hers, facing back to the audience if it gives any indication can only allude to her fluffy smile being downed by something she doesn't want people to be aware of.

It doesn't help the second movie calls the new world a facade to begin with.
All in all my wild mass guessing is that Madoka is actually Satan is good while she overstretched her powers trying to bear the brunt of despair through history. To be blunt, she started doing things her wish didn't cover and the evil god running the show decided to invalidade the contract if she didn't stop her free hugs nonsense.

Naturally, Madoka being a hope lovin blockhead, she made no compromise and shit just went to hell like a NATO intervention.

In the worst case scenario we got Gretchen trying to save face keeping the her friends under the notion that everything is fine.

At least, if the universe is plunged into chaos, we will have yuri with eldritch abominations.
1337_haxor is offline   Reply With Quote