View Single Post
Old 2011-06-07, 21:25   Link #3000
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The way I see it, that wasn't the actual Trans-AM Burst being used in the movie, but a field of GN-Particles focused into its shape using an uncontrolled Raiser System--after all, the Haro was exclaiming "Raiser System start!" rather than anything relating to Trans-AM Burst. Setsuna even said as much. "I'll use the Raiser System to create a telepathic field with high-density GN-Particles."

That being said, it's still Trans-AM in use, which is significant, but that's likely because there's no one GN-Drive equipped when there's supposed to be two synched together.
Its not the exact same system, but the word "Trans-Am Burst" is still pasted on the UI screen so its definitely done in the same manner or pattern. The Raiser System is likely vital for it as well though. Its also possible that no GN Drive synch is needed is why it can be done without a second pilot this time around. Especially if fully synchronizing two Large Condensers is more manageable for the AI (and the Raiser System is mainly about synchronizing the two powerplant components to create one powerful burst effect).