Thread: Licensed World Destruction
View Single Post
Old 2008-07-12, 14:17   Link #70
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post

One thing I guess I missed...when they say world destruction do they mean like say along the lines of blowing the planet up or is it more like wiping the slate clean so to speak and starting anew? Either way should be interesting to see what her true motivation is for doing this...
You know I never thought of it that way. It could be totally possible that this destruct code ball thingie is a catalyst for the extinction of the animal-rulers. Because humans look really oppressed in this series, even though.. kyrie was very cute as a beast man (I say that with not a homo bone in my body... but the nekomimi was kinda cute...).. new theory maybe he is a reverse trap... I mean kyrie is a girl's name.. has been stated he is a boy? Anyways I think it will be hard to say what the orb will do, until we find out more about miss morte... She is really a great character, a pretty "bad ass", it gets no better.

But since there is a organized committee dedicated to stopping this one chick, I would say its possible that the orb could contain secrets or information about how the beastmen got where they world or something that could shake the foundation of what the world is based off of. I think if it was simply for "blow'in up da world" than the government would want the orb for themselves, so they can use it... or at least have control of it.

But one thing I'm sure of, is morte has no idea how to use the orb, or much info about it. It sounds more like she is figuring stuff out as she goes, as if someone more knowledgeable entrusted the orb to her, or she stole it, without realizing what it was.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote