View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 00:50   Link #80
marvelB

^I mentioned this before, but even if he was sliced in half, that doesn't mean Vergo's done for yet. We know it's possible to reconnect limbs without Law's help since roughly half the arc so far focused on piecing Kinemon back together. In fact, I'm pretty confident that the most sure-fire way for Law to win now is if he takes the dude's heart before he has a chance to reconnect himself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Well he only got it to get into the SAD production facility.

Has.... this been confirmed? Because to my recollection Law never divulged his reasons for becoming a shichibukai. And frankly, I doubt it would even matter if he were a warlord or not in this case since PH is an island that even prohibits government personnel from entering (so just about ANYONE could sneak in there as long as they weren't caught). Using the Blackbeard example again, just compare PH to Impel Down, which the warlords actually WERE allowed to visit, albeit under extremely strict conditions (forced to wear seastone cuffs, having boiling hot water poured on them, etc.). That being said, I still see no reason for Law to abandon his position anytime soon.