View Single Post
Old 2008-06-19, 09:18   Link #645
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I agree with you on this point.
Well if you took it serious, yeah then I was making to much assumptions. But what my real point was, was clearly showing that I was ridiculing him. Seeing that the peasant thinks he is the knight in the shining armor that's gonna take the empress outside. I wasn't really serious bout him falling in love with her, else he's one hell of a lolicon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I agree, Li probably wont bow down to Lelouch but I'm pretty sure they're gonna end up allies. The only way I could see him bowing down to Lelouch is if Tianzi told him to.
Time for Lelouch to Geass his ass, else he would be to much of a liability if he ain't completely loyal to Lelouch. And seeing the recent developments I think theire relationship ain't gonna be that good anymore. Tho him in that knightmare would be something Lelouch could make good use of.

Well I agreed with most of the things you said to. Was writing my response at the same time when you were writing yours :<.

And it's nice to see a 16 y old preaching for manners for once on the forums. Tho it's something I sin against to fast myself when I read something stupid.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote