View Single Post
Old 2010-12-06, 10:27   Link #2004
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Now my favorite peice of anime this year or probably the past 10 years or hell maybe even ever, is so far the one 22 min ep of CATSHITONE, it's simply brilliant.
What comes a close 2nd would be One Piece: Strong World which at 1 point I did consider might be better than CSO but nah couldn't do that.
Now after spending the morning wrapped up in bed cause it was snowing decided to finally watch this.
And wow that was somethign else. I'd have to say I found it better than OP: SW as this reminded me of the time I first saw this series.
I recall going into the 1st season with doubts on whether I would like it but I went through with it and initially I was like "meh" but then when Fate-chan showed up, that all changed and well thats where my love for the series really starts.

I could go on about alot of stuff like animation, story, the characters and what not but since I found it all just awesome, I'm not gonna bother and just leave it at simply "it's all awesome!"

But one thing I will comment on is the fights. OMG you just wouldn't think lolis could go at it in such epic fashion.

And my god that STARLIGHT BREAKER!

I actually don't buy many anime on BluRay or DVD, alot of it is rather expensive but you know what I do think I've got to get this on BluRay.