View Single Post
Old 2011-02-08, 03:56   Link #16
HimOsiris
第六隊隊長-Dai roku tai taichō

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Have you seen Needless?, it's fairly comical at times but overall I think it's type of series you'd want, plus Adam Blade's ability allows him to gain a wide range of techniques and be able to use the in combination at times.

Fate/stay night would also fit, since Shirou works on improving the skill/magic he has into something much more useful while most of the other characters are strong already, though UBW probably shows it better, but telling you to watch the movie with no knowledge of the series/game would be silly .

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, seeing as Nanoha starts off with a very few techniques in magic and gains control of her abilities and learns new techniques fairly quick during the first season since she was considered to be an ace by the end of it.
Sure will check tha magic girl, If I remember correctly isn't it ongoing?
Fate/Stay night is good fit. Thanks seen it already though but I need it for collection purpose so it doesn't matter.
Needless is it really good? Cause i saw first episode and I was disgusted by senseless and loud humour. Lemme know if its worth watching further.

Thanks a lot.