View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 07:50   Link #611
styr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Lizbeth story after Murder, if they stay true to the story he will reveal Dual Blades in two episodes, though Kirito will mention in Murder that he got that (an unique skill) in his skill list.
Speaking of that scene/scenes around it, I can't wait to see Heathcliff eating those Algade Noodles and being disgusted/revolted afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
most likely. There is only one dual wield, otherwise it wouldn't be a "unique" skill. Or maybe the axe comes is simply comes as a set even though it only counts as one weapon..
Kirito never had the unique skill dual wield, it is called "dual blades" and implies dual wielding swords. It is certainly possible that a dual axes/dagger skill is also available and could be one of those rare skills like Katana or even another unique skill. I can't recall any scene where anyone mentions there only being 10 unique skills, only Holy Sword/Dual Blades. I do remember Kirito talking about rare skills and there being ~10 or so people who knew them. Perhaps Silica's familiar skills are also rare skills like Cline's katana? Hard to say although it is mentioned that they are quite rare although no numbers are given.

@Aprah/others - Can you specifically quote the scene where someone mentions there being 10 unique skills? I've heard that rumor for a while but have not found it, I did however find the scene where he mentions rare skills:

Spoiler for Vol 1, Ch 12:

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-07-29 at 16:19.
styr is offline   Reply With Quote