View Single Post
Old 2006-07-18, 19:59   Link #82
bx510

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan09
as for narutos training im pretty sure that he would learn the seven colour rasengan and master it cuz think about it there r four main elements but seven actualy ones: air, water, fire, earth, lightning, wood, metal the seven colour rasengan would be able to defeat chidori but then again sasuke learned a new move to becuz he tried to use it in the manga but orochimaru told him to stop
I don't think there was an actual 7 color chakra. I thought it was just because of the those illusion things and sun / lighting that made it look rainbow. I think the movies have nothing to do with the story in anime. Some guy just builds up power and he gets anotehr rasengan? okay.. how did that guy know how to build it up...? He didn't go through the balloon training...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO
I was thinking about a tornado kamehameha. But I think the so called ultimate jutsu will be just...a wind Rasengan
please... No more dragonball Z...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotiman
Naruto Ultimate Jutsu:
Chakra powered "Kamehameha!!!!" (Dragonball Goku Trademark super power)
Really... Stop.. I bet your going to say something like "Naruto goes bankai"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
Yes, but Rasengan isn't about just doing it, Naruto spent well over a month trying to learn this jutsu, it doesn't just require chakra it requires a steady concentration and once you get that part downpact you also have to compress it which is probably the hardest part. Besides Sasuke and Itachi mostly likely isn't the only Uchiha who has seen this move, Yondaime was alive when the Uchiha clan was alive and yet still Jiraiya, Yondaime, and Naruto are the only known people who can perform this technique as stated by Tsunade.
No, i think it was 1 or 2 weeks or soemthing...

-------

I had this convo the other day with my friends about how underdeveloped naruto is compared to the others in 2 years. He only has Kage Bushin no Jutsu, Rasegan, Summon frog, Naruto Rendan, Double rasengan... Maybe i missed some, but most of these are just ultimates/finish moves. After the last manga about him doing Kage bushin no jutsu and then train, can you image how much can he progress from this? He will surpass many people from just training like that. As he get's better his chakra stamina probably expands too, and trains with even more clones!!!
bx510 is offline   Reply With Quote