View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 09:33   Link #74
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicflier View Post
Correction*, the minority is unsatisfied over the majority
There are more positive comments than there are negative about the adaption so far putting logical arguments into consideration (animation, pacing, etc.). Many viewers are actually not bothering to join in on expected arguments and negative thoughts about the adaption and are on the passive while the criticizers are only the ones that are most active
Are there more positive comments than negatives or are there more unsatisfied viewers than satisfied ones?
There's a major difference, I have both positive and negative comments about the series, in fact so far I have more positive than negative comments to add...however the negative ones, while few are much larger and outweigh the positive thus why I'm unsatisfied. And from what I've seen I am not the only one.
I must admit, I'm not sure about actual numbers...but I see it based on the people in this forum and the ones I talk to and there are few that are satisfied with the series compared to the ones with major complaints.

About those that don't join discussions...well there's really no way to tell if they don't join in. There can be many unsatisfied viewers or satisfied ones but if they don't post it then there's really no way we can add them to the list.