View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 04:34   Link #388
Lenaisian
The Undead Summoner

Exclamation Please read between the lines before anything else.

... wow, it seems that a piece of my mind that has materialized on my earlier post had lead to a commotion of sorts, much like when Trillanes started trash-talking Enrile against the proposition of an independent province that will separate a district in Camarines Sur in order to form Nueva Camarines in the process (seriously, what in the hell are those a-holes thinking?).

I just want to suggest that we should leave the haters alone. If they hate something about a certain anime or show, will it affect something? We are entitled to opinions... but on the same process, we should express our opinions with PROPER REASON. I'll cite an example: sudolicious' post.

Quote:
Those who hate Strike Witches just because of the indecency involved in the anime are either conservatives, or just straight-up assholes (it's either of the two). They are just a classic example of people who are judging a book by its cover and closes their eyes or ears to what message the anime conveys to us viewers. I am also guilty about this, so I am also one of those people who judges a book by its cover. (I'll cite this one anime I totally hate, that it brings up occasional nightmares up to this day: Yosuga no Sora, and you can figure out the primary reason for this)
PS: I am not implying that the above mentioned username should post with proper reason; it applies to each and everyone of us who use the internet in a daily basis.