View Single Post
Old 2008-03-17, 10:30   Link #689
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Really? I would think a little less revenge is called for, unless you want another character to push himself into death. Lockon was gungho for revenge. Lockon was so gungho for revenge, he escalated a victory after the enemy had already retreated, attacked the enemy ships that were managing a retreat, and chased a veteran pilot through an asteroid belt even though he was half blind. Lockon was so gungho for revenge, he willingly ran straight to his own death.

If Lockon had been a bit less for revenge, Lockon would be alive. Lockon is just as responsible for his own death as Ali.
Logic over emotion. Hey, why not?

I agree that less revenge should be called for, but it depends on whether logic can still rule against emotion when it comes to the remaining Meisters and the point that Lockon had been a key factor in bringing the Meisters together to become more of a team than they used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
K just found out that the truth whether Lockon is still alive or dead.
Big spoilers though so don't look unless you are prepared. They show a big spoiler clip around 25 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIls2e2eU7c
....What the hell was that...?

Quote:
There's a gundam ultimate defense that cannot be broken.
Plot-Haxxor Shield > Beam Blade
Quoted for truth. As much as I hate to bring in C.E, The battle between Freedom and Impulse is one good example of a "Plot-Haxxor Shield", even though the anti-ship sword wasn't technically completely made of beam particles.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote