Thread: Licensed Aki Sora OVA
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 00:43   Link #61
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Around the net. I guess you have to go listen to one of those radio shows or something that have her talking freely, but I haven't actually listened to any myself. But if you search the web, you can probably find more info. There is a section on her younger brother on her page on wikipedia, by the way. The Japanese one, of course.
That Japanese Wikipedia page is amazing. Yes, there is a whole section on things Kawaragi Shiho has said about her brother. It's partly the same sort of joking as seiyuus' yuri comments, I suppose, but she has said things like: "Of course I wear my little brother's underwear."

At this point, she is 33 and he is 25. She apparently sits in a cafe near his office and texts him. She has said she couldn't get boyfriends because her little brother's picture was on her cell phone. And she has called herself a "bro-con seiyuu."

She says she was an only child and asked her parents to give her a little brother when she was six. He was born when she was eight and she was besotted with him from then on.

I don't really know her work very well, but she played Sekai in School Days, Tamaki in Kakyuusei2, Rinka in Gift, and Fuu in Touka Gettan.

I think a "shounen" magazine is one that publishes manga that boys in their early to mid teens are supposed to like. Seems to fit, as long as the censors agree. I mean, boys 13-16 might like this stuff, right? Unless they have real sisters, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote