View Single Post
Old 2011-06-02, 16:11   Link #117
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Since this is likely to spread around VERY quickly, I thought I'd mention it here and clear any misconceptions before they get spread.

A unspecified bookstore put this up at some unknown time:

It simply states "The Sneaker Library's The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya has confirmed a third anime season!"

There is no confirmation on this news at all. It's simply an image that may or may not be altered from something else. The wrapping around the copies of the sixth, seventh, and eighth novels is the current wrapping though.

Having said that, there is a slight chance that the bookstore was very early in announcing it. The Haruhi Negai campaign will have a big announcement when there are 15,498 wishes made and that could be very soon. Given the unlikelihood of another novel so soon, this could be the announcement but that's just speculation.

Once again, take this with a grain of salt. There is nothing confirmed at all. I just wanted to preempt any rumors before they spread too far.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT