Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-17, 04:24   Link #21741
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Anyway, going back to the topic of the manga (since it seems that we have gotten a little off-topic, due to the sad news ), what do you think the next chapter is going to be about...

If I have to put any guesses I would say that it's going to be mostly about Tsukune's rematch with Kuyou, with some small mention on what is currently going on with Kurumu and Mizore...

After all, I still believe that Tsukune is going to undergo some interesting developments, during his fight with Kuyou... which will make him "ready" to face Akua...

Unless you want me to say that he is going to have to fight someone else, like Kahula for example ? Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't believe that's likely, because, from the looks of it, she seems to be in Miyabi's division - at least it seems that way, based upon the statement Miyabi has made in the Yuki Onna village, where Miyabi has said, that he is the one who recruited her...

Not to mention that fighting Kahula wouldn't be wise, especially before Tsukune's big fight against Akua, since even if Tsukune has a superior amount of youkai energy compared to an ordinary vampire, it's quite certain that there is a limit on the amount of energy he can safely use, so taking part in a lot of fights, before Tsukune faces Akua, would be, in my opinion, a little reckless...

I agree with pretty much all of your points, except for Kahlua being in Miyabi's subdivision. Since she's Gyokuro's daughter, I surmise she works at HQ, she only assisted the First Subdivision in the Snow Maiden sortie with her mother's permission. I don't doubt she's helping Miyabi more than her mother would approve, but that's just a small complaint. I think we'll see exactly where she stands soon enough.

As for Tsukune, yes, Kuyou makes for the perfect, um, warm-up, before his epic showdown with Akuha. And regardless of how much of a mismatch it looks on paper, I'm still pulling for Tsukune. He must defeat Akuha and demonstrate that he's Moka's destined one, not her. After that, who can say, though I doubt we'll ever see Akuha again after this arc. I, for one, won't miss her.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote