View Single Post
Old 2011-01-06, 23:00   Link #1088
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Well don't get me wrong, I still adore Momo. She became my 2nd favorite towards the end of the first series, but now she's a 100x stronger number 2. God does that girl get turned on. I bet her mouth wasn't the only thing drooling

But yeah, Yui's just first for me, plain and simple. And her mind definitely has opened a bit, but I still have a bad feeling about the little thing she said. I mean, if she doesn't know Rito and Lala are together, then those two aren't as much in a relationship as I'd like them to be. And if she does know, how could she expect him to not do stuff with anyone but her?

But either way, I don't see how Momo can change her mind about monogamy. Getting her to just admit her feelings has been a near impossible fight itself, but polygamy? I dunno, got a bad feeling about it. Because in a series like TLR, if the serious girl says she doesn't want him fooling with anyone else, you know that's gonna be...well, serious, and very easily a potential problem for Momo and the other girls.

On the other hand, if Momo can manage to bring even Yami over to a polygamous harem willingly, then there's a chance for Yui too. Time will tell with that.
Momo's stock has risen sharply in my books, too. Lol yeah, I love how turned on she gets. Only Momo can drool about her love interest screwing someone other than her .

With Yui, you have to take baby steps. She was unbelievably stubborn in the first series, so Yui even thinking about that stuff is a huge improvement. You're right, though. The hard part comes next. I think it's a bit too early to put a lot of stock into what Yui said. Sure, it's going to be tough to get her to open up, but I don't think it's going to be too impossible. Regardless of what happens, It'll take a LOT of work.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote