View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 04:07   Link #285
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Anyway, back to the movie, I'm still wondering how they'll keep things entertaining for those who've already watched the first season. I know they're planning to make aireal fights more spectacular (*insert big cheer here*) but what will they do about the plot? It'd be kinda... boring if they just rehash everything we've seen.
I don't even know, but I'm pumped from just hearing about it. Improved animation+ New design and Henshin sequence. I'm sold! But again, it doesn't take much to impress me, considering what I watched all three seasons for. I'm thinking they will keep most things similar yet improve on the action sequences and make them much more frequent. More of a Mahou Shoujo shounen, if you will. Much like Nanoha a's, minus the new cast from A's and more developement between Nanoha and Fate. Maybe they will delve a bit deeper into Fate's tragic past, as well. Though I expect the action sequences to be epic. They have a large budget now and the A's sequences where pretty epic despite having a much smaller budget to produce 13 entire episodes.