View Single Post
Old 2007-07-29, 21:04   Link #1185
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Here's my request list for episode 16 again, this time with the times using the a.f.k. version. Please take your time.

I'll be reserving these

9:02-9:05 Slow pan-up of Tsukasa-chan looking troubled while being photographed by the horny otaku, who was obviously attacked by her moe overload (avatar, sig or even vertical pic will do, alternatively, just focus on Tsukasa-chan's blushing face and make an avatar from there, preferably animated, but static would do as well)

11:36-11:40 Tsukasa-chan looking perplexed while Kona-Haruhi says she's not interested in her order

18:57-19:02 Tsukasa-chan looking troubled while her two elder sisters chatted and totally forgotten about her

The following requests are free-for-all:

11:17-11:19 "Nagato" asking "Kyon" for his order

13:31-13:34 Yu-chan feeling depressed at being so short

13:38-13:40 Minami then cheers Yu-chan up
Not really fond of the paning ava. And like someone said before panning avas don't really work well, so i made it just Tsuakasa blinking.

Now I feel the "Nagato" and Yu-chan ones aren't that great for ava but I did a Yu-chan anyway

Heres Minami

Also got some Kagami-sama too

Couldn't sleep so decided to put these together, sry if theres no borders. Can't seem to see borders in window viewer, so I'll add em later.