View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 16:41   Link #83
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
you always said what we want to said PreSage !
it's really stupid when they asked me why do you like kaname over zero ?? he is a selfish guy who always hurt zero .. bla bla bla

let me say this :

zero = only talks !! no actions !
kaname = talks + actions ...!!

they always said :
" the silent type always misunderstood "

because mystery is always around kaname + he's silent doesn't mean he is a bad guy !!!

hope yuuki open her eyes !! and know who is really care to die for her ..
Now, not everybody has the advantadge of being a smart guy with excelent abilities to play chess (that's how the anime represents Kaname's game). Zero is a rather stupid guy with no clear objectives and absolutely more impulsive than rational. However, the one who's willing to give his life for Yuuki, that's very questionable.
Kaname made a super master plan in order to have a happy ever after life with Yuuki = he's not willing to die (but we still don't see him at the edge of his feelings, let's wait a bit more).
Zero does nothing but scream in pain for being so useless, I don't feel pity for him anymore , but when the time came...
Spoiler for manga spoiler, latest chapters:

Besides, even if you love her, using your girlfriend's best friend as a human (or vampiric, hehe) shield isn't what I would consider the best plan.
I like Zero more than Kaname, but if I had to choose, I think I'll proceed the same way as Kaname (I can't wait to see the ending so I could make up my mind)