Old 2012-12-24, 15:58   Link #37418
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
*rises from the graves*

Just finished Part 2 of Chapter 12!... *wobble* you know, The Two Goddesses!

*collapses*

*crawls to laptop for final chappie*
Just read it. Very nice. There are a few errors here and there, but it's still a very good read. Not to mention very creepy.

Well worth the wait I say and I'm looking forward to the conclusion. Because its looking to be one hell of one. =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Spoiler for Miracles:

Eh, it appears I failed.

Oh, and kudos to those who can recognize all the fanfics in it.
I don't think you failed. In fact I think the only thing truly lacking here is more meat on the interactions. Its a very good premise and I'd like to see more if possible. The Nanocrew visiting alternate timelines has a lot of potential and its good to see how you've tapped it.

I can definitely see how your writing's improved as well.

As for the fics... The Lives and Times of Kaleido Shirou, Leave of Absence, and I'm drawing a blank on the last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Uh, hi. You may remember me posting a fanfic here back in April, called Nanoha AtonerS. Well, that was part one, now I have part two up (all at once this time, even though it's quite a bit longer):

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7966224/...Nanoha-AtonerS

Would be interested in opinions and thoughts and stuff.

PS: Thanks a bunch to Nanya for beta-reading it again. ^^
A bit short, so I can't really comment on it. But it looks like things are starting to heat up quite a bit. I would highly suggest longer, or at least meatier chapters. It may help draw readers in more to the setting you're creating.