View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 06:27   Link #3305
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
I feel obliged to correct you on several points. You've made them for quite a few times now, so it can't be called typos now:

- It's spelt FluctLight, shorthand for Fluctuating Light.

-Timeflow in Underworld is 1000 times faster than real time.

Also, did you read Flere's spoilers about Cardinal?

Spoiler for What Cardinal had to say about UW's residents:

It's highly unlikely the FluctLights would ever engineer a skynet scenario, all Alice wanted for them was respect as human souls.

If sentient AIs actually reach the level of intelligence as the FluctLights, the least we can do to prevent a future conflict is to offer the olive branch first. Any agreement can be broken, yes, but a mutually respected agreement?
- Sorry, my bad. FluctLight

- Umm, I know that Time Flow in Underworld is 1000x faster than real world, that's why it's bad and should be reset to 1000x slower. Isn't it the very reason the administrator became too powerful that RATH would have no chance in trying to take back Underworld? It's 300 hundreds years in there and their civilization is already so advance, in a world where war and natural catastrophe doesn't exist to stop them. If this keeps up then the FluctLight would be superior than us and they wouldn't categorize us as being equal but lower once they gain control over their own survival.

Spoiler for Negative traits:

FluctLight might be as sentient as us, but they shouldn't be recognized the same as humans because they lack things humans have. Living in such spoiled environment like Underworld will shape their way of life to be too mild (yet they don't seem that nice). Magic exists in their world that overrule physics. Having limitation set on them not to break law. Their very existence will change our current world for better or worse (like having your jobs stolen by AI or having to make up ridiculous bullshit as payment to AIs if they were to want payment they don't seem to need.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote