View Single Post
Old 2008-05-31, 05:53   Link #1431
carmolita

I agree Sir Dearka and lets not forget that years after seed was first released ..they released a fan video which was the biggest selling fanvideo ever in Japan. Anime is all about money and as long as their is money to be made a series will be milked for what it's worth...It is not uncommon for an anime to fall out of the limelight and then continue such as kkm or even robotech for that matter..

However,

I think it is unfair to dictate morasowa a liar just because she is having personal problems or medical issues..she even apologized and asked for everyone to be patient. I doubt she would put her career or reputation on the line just to make empty claims or false promises on purpose...

Whats killing us all is the anticipation and the fact that they left destiny on a series of cliffhangers..I'm certain that they are going to choose the latest release date possible for the movie so that they are not rushed for a deadline especially if their is problems....I for one am willing to wait ..I'd rather have a good movie than a failed masterpiece..and hope they learned their lesson w/destiny..good things come to those who wait
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote