Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-22, 23:40   Link #48
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3
With that many girls, it would be better to make an ero-game out of it (or regular bishoujo, if you don't like sex). That way you could try ending the story with each girl, instead of reading a story that ends with one happy girl you might not like, and 30 sad ones you do like.

Now that I've revealed my complete lack of knowledge of what this series is actually about, does anyone know if this is a standard "one man, much women " series à la Love Hina (kinda)? That "all girls" comment up there suggests otherwise.
The story is about a British 10-year old Apprentice Mage called Negi, who's assignment is to be an english at Mahoroua(sp?), an all-girls Junior High in Japan.

It's more One kid, 20+ girls who thinks he's adorable (in a 'cute kid' kind of way), and the rest are indifferent. So far, pretty much only one girl in the bunch truely likes him.

I really suggest at least picking up the first chapter/volume to take a peek at all the characters. Every girl is unique. There's practically almost every single anime character 'type/profession' in this series

At the end of each volume, they release a list/descriptions of spells that was used throughout the volume. The magic system is pretty interesting.

I can honestly tell you that I'm enjoying this series more than Love Hina.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote