Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 01:21   Link #12051
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Interesting thought... one fanfic I'be read suggest that Inner would've made him her human slave/familiar (the thing about that fanfic is that it's good... and the last few chapters cause the story to smash into a wall in a sense). Maybe I should do my own version of that fanfic...

and Radiant, I highly doubt anyone would've expected her to run into the trouble that she did. Don't forget, part of it was Tsukune's fault- Saizou was jealous a beauty like her hung around Tsukune (not saying that circumstances would've been diufferent otherwise, but... well, you never know. I keda, like any author, will have a few holes here and there, I'm afraid)
I'm sure it would be hilarious, if Tsukune was Inner's familiar.

And she wouldn't have rivals too. ( In this scenario, would Tsukune have the guts to stop his "master" )

Well, but even now Moka is the girl, who he is thinking about the most, and also he seems to have some sort of mental "connection" with her.

It's seen in Season I of the manga, when Tsukune "fights" Hokuto and Moka is taken hostage by Kiria - she says that she has an uneasy "felling".

And when Inner Moka was about to be petrified by Ishigami, Tsukune said that he "hear's" Moka's cries.

I think this is the result of Moka's vampire blood flowing in Tsukune's veins,I mean this mental "bond" could be formed, because Moka has injected her blood into Tsukune.

Do you think this will be explained later in the manga ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote