View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 01:38   Link #697
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
Granted this is talking a lot about the concept of a leader for all of earth and an organization that has held the line on the other side of a dimensional portal so effectively that the people back home have been able to ignore the JAM threat completely, but don't those excerpts make you think of Takeru, Youko, and all the petty politics and nationalism that is constantly causing problems in humanity's war against the BETA in Muv Luv?
Interesting... and that really does explain why even Muv-Luv Earth hasn't fully united.

Also, you have both books? I haven't been able to find them for reading, despite looking. I am now officially envious.

Quote:
Because the term "Tomcat" is gender specific and used to refer to male cats?

According to wikipedia the reason the older Grumman F7F prop driven fighter had its name changed from Tomcat to Tigercat was because the name Tomcat was considered too suggestive at the time. Of course that was nearly thirty years before the Tomcat entered service.
Oh. Yeah. You're right. I had completely forgotten about that.
*facepalms*

...unless the Tomcat's anthropomorphic personification looks like a boy, and refers to itself as boku, but is really a rather tomboyish girl! Right, Tomcat is Makoto! The 765Pro idol whose boyish charms make other girls want her!

*Goose is shot*

Yes, I'm aware that the canonical 765Pro Tomcat girl is Azusa-san.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote