View Single Post
Old 2013-05-26, 01:31   Link #953
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by June93 View Post
Are all A3 figures so badly made? I got the A3 F-22A Raptor recently and the jump unit pegs don't even fit into their slots/holes well and constantly fall off (does anyone else have this problem?), and one jump unit even fell off my bed and a part got chipped off The right hand holding a gun also broke off when I was moving the hand a little (the peg snapped off) so now I have him with no jump units and holding a rifle left handedly. I may just put him in storage and never take him out again, such a waste of my money. My revoltech Take is more durable than that thing and it was a fraction of its price. Volks screwed meeeeee
Sorry to hear about your A3, but yeah it happens. You can get a small pin vice, drill some holes in each ends of the broken pegs, and insert a small brass rod. That will repair the breaks with more firmness. For the lose fits, you can also redrill the holes, add a little super glue, and stick a rod in while wiggling it around to roughen the edges and prevent the rod from sticking. That should give you a firmer fit. Use some tissue paper if you dont want to risk the super glue.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote