View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 10:54   Link #40
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Army is mandatory here too, 12 months reduced to 9 if I'm lucky...
Quote:
Let me tell you *expletive* ladyboys, if we don't serve, we would have been overrun by those *expletive* losers from the neighbouring countries, and your mother, sister and girlfriend are going to offer their holes and our backsides for them to *expletive*! You think you still can have your IPod, PSP and computer?"
It's that kind of mentality that starts wars to begin with, vicious thoughts that spawn vicious circles.Living in a considerably new country I believe my ancestors have shed enough blood and lived 4 centuries in slavery so that we can be free...but anyway,back to the topic!
Quote:
Am I the only one who already thinks that going into a depression over anime is quite disturbing o.o;
A break might actually do you good, or at leased a cut back to watching only a certain amount of shows instead of God knows how many you watch, which makes me wonder how much do you normally watch in a week before you got this depression?
Setting a limit on how many hours you watch is a very good start, focusing on the outside life also helps change your opinion on the importance of anime (when I first started watching I was totally hooked at 30+ episodes a day, now it's down to 3 tops) and if you ever worry about something...
Quote:
remember, you always got your invincible phrase: "everything will be just fine"
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote