View Single Post
Old 2012-11-06, 15:31   Link #373
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
It appears that Tanezaki Atsumi's very first role was in ep9 of Acchi Kocchi, last spring, as a "girl student" with one line.

But it also appears that she may have already been active in ero-games, mainly as "Kiritani Hana 桐谷華." Various sites and blog and forum posts suggest this, and one site says she had three ero-game roles in 2009, eight in 2010, twelve in 2011, and 21 this year, with three more slated for next year. This makes sense to me, since she is clearly both talented and skilled.

One indication that it is true is the fact that in the cast lists for the ero-game and drama CD of a show called Aiyoku no Yuustia, "Kiritani Hana" plays a role called Lavria in the game, and Tanezaki Atsumi plays her on the drama CD. All the other roles I checked on a seiyuu pseudonym site were played by the same seiyuu under different names, too (including Nanjou Yoshino, who is said there to have played roles in 65 different ero-games...naruhodo).

Well I am happy she is getting an opportunity outside of ero games. I know a lot of seiyuu might start that way so it is good she can expand herself. Natsume is a very fun character.