View Single Post
Old 2009-11-13, 23:05   Link #21126
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Hey, nice scene Kaisos. I found that one particularly funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
…Nor do I want to spend too much time getting my ear talked at until it falls off, so I probably shouldn’t call Koizumi. Of course, I doubt I’d get any information at all if I called Nagato… or my ear would fall off from that, too. It seems to depend of the severity of the situation.
This don't seen right to me. The problem with Nagato is she gives too much information when starts talking, and it is hard to understand. Even if she stays quiet like in tha scene, Kyon usually just need to ask. It is more like too "information too hard to understand" then "no information at all".

Quote:
Of course, I could also call Haruhi… if I was a masochist, which, by the way, I am not.
Awesome line, really.

Quote:
Sweetest Voice- No Go

(...)
Cute funny little scene. It really sound like Mikuru and Haruhi. Btw, this is the most useless of all phone call. It really fits Mikuru.

Just to be sure every time there is a "<3" it is suppose to be a heart on screen right?

Quote:
Silent Voice- No Trust

Kyon: Hey, Nagato?

Breathing.
I believe at last here she would answer. I know she have done something similar before, but it was in Banboo Leaf right? She haven't met Kyon yet by there. I not sure if Kyon have talked with her by phone in another ocasion and she had replied, tough.

Quote:
Yuki: They came from another world. I was trying to protect you. Please do not misunderstand.
Hmmm, that line felt strange. I don't believe she would be so blunt to ask it. Anyone else agree? Kogetsu?

Btw, that line is interesting. You can get Mikuru's route (and the Bad Ends) even after hearing that right? I wonder if you are going to change the plot a little to fit that.

Quote:
The Masquerade/No Answers

Koizumi probably knows more about what’s going on than anyone… and he’s also the most likely to tell me.

The obvious choice, provided I don’t like my ears.

Koizumi’s cell rang twice before he picked up.

Itsuki: Hello?

Kyon: Hey, it’s me.

Itsuki: I know, I do read the call display. It’s rare to hear from you, what seems to be the trouble?

Kyon: Well, I just wanted to ask you about—

Itsuki: Say no more, I know just what’s wrong. …You’re lonely, aren’t you?

Kyon: Wh—?

Itsuki: You’re lonely, so you called up me so we could talk about our feelings. I understand, I understand. Go on, tell me all about it. You can trust me, after all.

Kyon: …You….

Itsuki: Hahahaha, I was just joking. By the way, it is very amusing trying to imagine the look on your face right now.
I wonder if you exagerate a bit here. It is still really funny, anyway.

Quote:
Itsuki: I don’t know why she’s hiding her name, but there’s, ah, no cause for alarm with her, either. She’s my cousin, and yes, she is a transfer student.

Kyon: …Your cousin?

Itsuki: Yes, my cousin, Itsuko Koizumi. Don’t we look related?

Now that he mentions it, I did get an impression like that…

Kyon: And, of course, she’s also…

Itsuki: One of us, yes.
Similar to Nagato's conversation, I wonder how this will effect Nagato's and Mikuru's Route. Well, it is not as big as Nagato's revelation. But shouldn't Kyon mention that having two cousins of the same age and so similar names is a bit weird? This actually happen in my family, and people comment on spot.

Also, I really like your Itsuki here. He seens pretty evil-ish

Quote:
Indignant Voice- No Love

(...)
The funnyest by far. From the begining to the end You really write a good tsundere!Haruhi.

Btw, Kyon could have said he just mistook the number. I guess he just haven't tought on it.

Quote:
Andohbytheway, can anyone research something for me?

I want to know if Japan has a last call return system (i.e. *69) and if they do, what number it is. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last-call_return

From just quick perusal, it seems to be relatively exclusive to America (US and Canada), with a few exceptions (UK, France, Israel, Australia). Perhaps someone else can find otherwise, though.
Hmmm, I never heard something like that here in Brazil, so I guess GDB might be right. But aren't they all using cell phones? Then wouldn't the number be stored anyway?
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote