View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 18:53   Link #1068
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyack View Post
Are you gay?
If I were, do you think I would orgasm to see a hetero couple? How did you come up with that? You act as if I wanted Amata to give Kagura a lap dance (which is actually appealing to me because I LOVE YAOI) Is it my tag name? It's derived from Nurarihyon No Mago. I assure you I am not gay ...Not that it matters

I'm just a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HORNY female with a 2-D complex and a thing for brash, rude, cocky, trash-talking, brutish orange haired and VERY male characters in black with a short temper

I just think we have different ideas of what a "good moment" is. For example
Quote:
Episode 5, at the end when you could see there was ALMOST!!! ALMOST LOVE...(that's not quite love)love in the air..
You consider a sugary sweet moment that came with a cheesy background music that one would find in a Leslie Nielsen Romantic Parody a "good moment" ....

Quote:
until Kagura showed up and ruined it.
and my idea of a good moment is, one where bad ass character makes bad ass entry, establishes that he is the man, in front of the other dude, making him look like a sucka, snatching up woman and declares her his right in front of the other dude she was jus having a romantic moment with, and then licking her, and telling her in a sexy voice "she smells delicious" which effected her libido and she got so hot, she hit the ground

Like Pierre said in the OS..." Oi Oi saying no while liking it eh?" (the red areas were spreading to their genitals)

You like "saccharin" and I like *imagine I am purring speaking like Eartha Kitt when she played Catwoman when you read the next line..or else you won't get the full effect of my impersonation "

and I like...rrrrrrr HOT SEX ON PLATTER. It's simply a matter of tastes.(That was a pretty cool imitation right? ) Ours differ..Batman...

Although to be honest I was just teasing you at first--but while watching and getting screenies but then I saw something that made me SMILE very brightly --notice how they keep focusing on that monitor on her arm. Amata had an effect but it was just a little--Kagura overwhelmed her instantly. I could be wrong but they made it seem like Amata doesn't effect her the way Kagura does and she just met him. Yet her "passion" is off the charts when it comes to Kagura and it's just little tiny bit when it comes to Amata...Bites for Amata, huh?

...I crack me up sometimes

@ no one in particular...
*Um yeah..I do know Seinen from Shounen And yes they do apply to anime. Just some people get it wrong--Aquarion is a Seinen and that's all I'm going to say on the matter. *
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote