View Single Post
Old 2006-11-14, 09:58   Link #41
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Also, I blame Yamato for destroying Naruto's future. That's right, he's the reason why Naruto is going to suck now. Tells him: "You're better off not using the Kyuubi". What a load of BULLSHIT. That's like telling Goku not to go Super Saiyan because he's stronger without it. Naruto had a chance to be amazing by using the Kyuubi, but now all that's going to left for him is a mediocre existance at best.
I don't wish to counter that because people like you will never be convinced, KatonMakai.

I just wanna say you're extremely stupid, and your comparison with Goku is the dumbest ever.

Edit: no wait.. Ill do it anyway.

Naruto is strong enough not to have to constantly rely on Kyuubi's chakra.

Who made Yamato say that?

Well, who?

That's right, Kishimoto.

For your information, Kishi is the guy who's writing Naruto, also the guy who decides how strong the people in Naruto are going to get. That includes, WTF?, Naruto!

So like, if Kishi says Naruto's true power lies within him and does not come from the Kyuubi, then at least we can assume he's kinda right considering he's the one who writes Naruto, right?

We can assume that, right? Considering, HES THE ONE THAT WRITES "NARUTO", RIGHT?

roflmao, dumbass.

Quote:
a mediocre existance at best.
*BIG BUZZER NOISE*

ERROR! (computer voice)

WRONG ANSWER!!

Surpassing Yondaime

a mediocre existance at best.

w00tF, ERRORR!! incompatible!! SYSTEM FAILLURE!!

OVERLOADOVERLOADSYSTEMSHUTDOWN..ZZZZzzz

ps- this forum is filled with morons

and dont reply with "ur a moron urself xray" cause its not funny

Last edited by Xrayz0r; 2006-11-14 at 10:13.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote